What do I do if I think I have vaginismus?

Visit your gynecologist to check whether it is in fact vaginismus or a possible infection. You can visit Vagilax center in Mohandessin. Swipe up for the website link to the page.


Where can I go if I need to see a sex therapist?

There is nothing wrong or shameful about going to a sex therapist. It's good that you want to take this step. You can checkout O7 Therapy, they offer online therapy sessions through their app and have sex therapists on board.


Do you know any trusted gynecologists?

Dr. Kareem Zaki is a great and trusted gynecologist. Several women have visited him upon our recommendation and have had very positive feedback about him.


How do I know if I am pregnant?

You can buy a pregnancy test from any pharmacy to check whether you are pregnant or not. This is the easiest and most accessible way to find out. If you’ve had unprotected sex and your period is more than a week late and your cycle is regular, then you might be pregnant.


I have undergone FGM. What can I do to cope with this?

Visit or contact Restore FGM. They offer services for those who have undergone FGM. We are sending you lots of light and love and hope you heal well from this.