Preparing for your birth can be one of the most stressful and intense experience of your life. Between the books, the doctor’s visits, and advice from family and friends – it can feel impossible to know what’s right. That’s because there’s no one right way. The truth is, this is your journey and you know what’s best for your body better than anyone else.
Here, you’ll learn everything you and your partner need to know about preparing for labour and birth in just two classes. Forget the overwhelming books and advice.
You will feel prepared and equipped to work with your doctor, the hospital, and all the steps relating to the birth process.
Our aim is to empower you to make the best informed decisions for your family and your child, with the guidance of your doctor of course.
You will learn:
- Understanding your doctor + hospital protocol
- Labour stages and process
- Natural Pain relief alternatives
- Interventions that may arise during your birth
- C-Section & what to expect
- Immediate Postpartum & newborn assessment
- Breastfeeding Tips
All of this in just two days! So bring yourself, your husband, a notebook, and prepare to have it all figured out.
This course is intended for couples or you and your support person - you only need to buy one ticket to attend both sessions. Generally recommended for those who are pregnant, but all curious women are welcome!
DATES: Saturday 4th of September 2021 at 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM & Monday 6th of September 2021 at 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
*you only need one ticket to attend both days*
VENUE: Online via Zoom
- Tickets cannot be returned or refunded. No-shows will lose their spot.
- If you cannot attend, please email us at least 48 hours prior.
- If you cancel 48 hours prior, you may defer your ticket to another round.
- You will receive an email from us a day before the session with your Zoom link. Make sure to check your inbox and spam for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Will you send us the recording?
No, the class has to be attended live. We will send you a detailed guide of all the main points covered in class so that you can have your own notes for later!