PERIODS | Mastering Your Cycle
Even though most of us get our periods on a monthly basis, surprisingly few of us know how our menstrual cycle actually affects us.
We created the Mastering Your Cycle course to change that.
Throughout this course, we'll teach you all about the female reproductive system, the link between your hormones and your cycle, how to manage painful periods and PMS, the relationship between your cycle and conception, all about the Fertility Awareness Method, and how to ultimately embrace your cycle as a resource- not a punishment. Basically, this class is everything you should have been taught in school but weren’t.
- Understand why your cycle is a reflection of your overall health.
- Be able to identify where you are in your cycle.
- Use your cycle to manage your fertility, conception, contraception.
- Have a better strategy for dealing with painful periods.
- Get a 50% promo code off Organicup Egypt's menstrual products.
You will also get a chance to share your story with other women, a PDF with a summary of the course contents, access to the alumni Mother Being Facebook group, and a chance to ask all the questions you have in the Q&A segment.
With all the changes happening here at MOTHER BEING, this will be the last time we're offering the Mastering Your Cycle course in this format.
DATE: Saturday 13th of November, 2021 from 7 pm - 10 pm
VENUE: Online via Zoom
- Tickets cannot be returned or refunded. No-shows will lose their spot.
- If you cannot attend, please email us at least 48 hours prior.
- If you cancel 48 hours prior, you may defer your ticket to another round.
- You will receive an email from us a day before the session with your Zoom link. Make sure to check your inbox and spam for an email from email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
How old do I have to be to attend?
This class is for all women aged 16+
Do I need to be married to attend?
No! Any woman can attend. We believe that every woman has the right to learn about her body.
Will this solve all of my period problems?
Maybe! We can’t say for sure because we don’t know what problems you are having. What we can tell you is that this will not be one-to-one therapy time and it does not substitute medical advice or a visit to your doctor. The content is based on scientific evidence, which will guide you towards connecting to your body.
Will you send us the recording?
No, the class has to be attended live. We will send you a detailed guide of all the main points covered in class so that you can have your own notes for later!