This is not your typical sex ed class, but it's the sex ed class we all need.We deep dive into sex and how to have great sex. Yes, we cover the basics of sexual intercourse, but we will always focus on pleasure. Otherwise, what's the point?
Whether you are about to get married or have been married for years, this class has something for every woman. Wedding night anxiety, foreplay, different forms of sex, staying safe and orgasms are some of the topics we will explore together.
These are some of the things you will learn about in class:
- Things that prevent us from experiencing pleasure
- Porn and its impact on our sexuality
- Anatomy of Pleasure
- Sexual Response Cycle
- Preparing for your Wedding Night
- Safe Sex & Protection
- Contraception options
This is a class unlike any class you've ever attended. No topics are off limits, no questions are shameful or embarrassing. This is your safe space to learn and grow and connect with your sexuality and womanhood.
Everyone deserves to learn how to have great sex!
DATE: Monday August 9th, 2021 at 7:00 PM until 10:00PM
VENUE: Online via ZOOM
- Tickets cannot be returned or refunded. No-shows will lose their spot.
- If you cannot attend, please email us at least 48 hours prior.
- If you cancel 48 hours prior, you may defer your ticket to another round.
- You will receive an email from us a day before the session with your Zoom link. Make sure to check your inbox and spam for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org